2.4 MB · Views: 337

Yoga C930-13IKB Laptop (Lenovo)
BIOS EYG70 NM-B741 ARIEL-SOVP REV: 1.1
8gcn30ww
Schematics NM-B741 EYG70 motherboad schematic diagram
boardview
EYG70 NM-B741 Ariel-SVT (Motherboard).tvw
EYG70 NS-B741 Ariel-SVT (Power Board).tvw
hello, everyone I'm not able to open the files with .tvw extension. I have an exclusive boardview for these extensions and even so I can't open it, it says the file is corrupt. Can someone from the forum download and test? thank you

1662489198139.png

Lenovo Yoga C930 laptop. No charging from usb type C. The reason is a damaged CYPD4226 chip. It gets hot even when the battery is connected. Runs on battery alone as long as it's charged. I desoldered the layout. The resistance on the power supply in relation to the mass measured on the desoldered system is 44ohm.
I ordered such a new chip and hence the question.
Does the chip require additional programming beyond what I understand it should have (firmware) or will it work using information from the EC without programming?
If needed, is there a dump for this chip?
PsoD KitProg programmer.

Lenovo Yoga C930 laptop. No charging from usb type C. The reason is a damaged CYPD4226 chip. It gets hot even when the battery is connected. Runs on battery alone as long as it's charged. I desoldered the layout. The resistance on the power supply in relation to the mass measured on the desoldered system is 44ohm.
Does the chip require additional programming beyond what I understand it should have (firmware) or will it work using information from the EC without programming?
PsoD KitProg programmer.
current I no have BIOS for type-c

Hi,

Do you have the Firmware for the IC CYPD4226 USB -C PD controller Lenovo yoga C930? The IC has short. I installed a new one but apparently this IC need firmware.

z2T2ZEk.png

Thank you
hi,did you find the solution for it yet? I ran into the exact same issue with C930

thanks bro

PsoD KitProg programmer.
Hi
just wondering if you find the solution yet? i have the exact same issue with C930 after replacing the chip
thank you

Latest posts

Back