What's new

BIOS XPS 9575 QQLS EDP51.EDB51 LA-H331P REV 0.2

How can i re-program this bios
Ezp2010 doesnt recognize this chip manufacture
Please help...

hello sir
i have xps 15 7590 la-h331p rev 1.0
how to flash MEC5106 with SVOD3 where to connect to ?
kindly your assistance

Hello!
We have a problem, on a laptop Dell XPS 15 7590, with mainboard LA-H331P.
At first it didn't start, and i found a BIOS on vinafix, but now i have another problem, the laptop starts, but most of the motherboards components get really hot ( memory, processor, pch, )
I have the original BIOS from dell support but idk how can i build it from scratch.
I will attach the initial BIOS, that the laptop had, and the original one from Dell support.
PLEASE help!

Download list

INITIAL BIOS.rar
9.6 MB · Views: 15

XPS7590.exe_extracted.rar
11.4 MB · Views: 22

Hello!
We have a problem, on a laptop Dell XPS 15 7590, with mainboard LA-H331P.
At first it didn't start, and i found a BIOS on vinafix, but now i have another problem, the laptop starts, but most of the motherboards components get really hot ( memory, processor, pch, )
I have the original BIOS from dell support but idk how can i build it from scratch.
I will attach the initial BIOS, that the laptop had, and the original one from Dell support.
PLEASE help!

Download list

thank you, but no working.
with this bin the laptop starts, but most of the motherboards components get really hot ( memory, processor, pch, )

Download list

overheat.BIN
32 MB · Views: 12

thank you, but no working.
with this bin the laptop starts, but most of the motherboards components get really hot ( memory, processor, pch, )
I help according to your request, my advice is to use another BIOS if the old BIOS fails and check all the parts again.

Latest posts

Back