What's new

Lenovo X280 (Type 20KF, 20KE) Laptop (ThinkPad) BIOS ex280 nm-b521 rev 1.0

x280 nm-b521 rev 2.0
pls clear this bios..
The device does not take the command to turn on and when the BIOS battery is removed the laptop boots but without a picture for half a minute and then stops.

Download list

x280 nm-b521 rev 2.0
pls clear this bios..
The device does not take the command to turn on and when the BIOS battery is removed the laptop boots but without a picture for half a minute and then stops.
you want clear me ?

Please help me.
I ran "diagnostics" because there were many times when the boot logo did not transition to the boot screen.
After that, the PC would power down at the memory test point, and the boot button and fan would repeatedly glow and move for a moment.
Could this be a BIOS failure?

Please help me.
I ran "diagnostics" because there were many times when the boot logo did not transition to the boot screen.
After that, the PC would power down at the memory test point, and the boot button and fan would repeatedly glow and move for a moment.
Please buy 1 VIP
Account upgrades

Please help me.
Programming bios this and make one video result I check
clear me.zip

that shows BIOS no problem next you need to check the hardware
Understood, sir.
Thank you very much.
When I checked, I was able to output the logo.
However, when I shut down completely and start up, I use "F1" to enter the BIOS, select "Restart" without making any changes, and then try to enter the BIOS again, it freezes with the logo.
When I try to enter the BIOS again, it freezes with the logo. If I forcefully press and hold the power button to shut down, I can enter the BIOS.
Can you tell me what's going wrong?

Understood, sir.
Thank you very much.
When I checked, I was able to output the logo.
However, when I shut down completely and start up, I use "F1" to enter the BIOS, select "Restart" without making any changes, and then try to enter the BIOS again, it freezes with the logo.
When I try to enter the BIOS again, it freezes with the logo. If I forcefully press and hold the power button to shut down, I can enter the BIOS.
Can you tell me what's going wrong?
I think hardware problem

Latest posts

Back