Download list

UC5.BIN.zip
3.6 MB · Views: 1,435

UC6.BIN.zip
7.5 MB · Views: 1,485

Inspiron 3501​ LA-K032P test ok.zip
11.2 MB · Views: 2,240

no funciona sigue sin dar video
e probado otra y da video pero se revoluciona el ventilador al 100% , no toma el ssd y me aparece un error del tpm no encontrado

no funciona sigue sin dar video
e probado otra y da video pero se revoluciona el ventilador al 100% , no toma el ssd y me aparece un error del tpm no encontrado
TPM need buy patch 30$
and note after remove TPM can not update bios version new from dell

Please, could you send me the BIOS for the model P90F (P90F005) with a Pentium, (Motherboard GDI4A LA-K032P) Bios UC5 and UC6 if possible, please.

Original bios error what ? How do you know BIOS error?
The PC turns on but doesn't boot or show picture with these BIOS files (the original ones), and when I get a picture it's the color changing screen from Dell. The other BIOS versions I tried didn't work properly. Can you please clear ME region to try to fix these files, please?

The PC turns on but doesn't boot or show picture with these BIOS files (the original ones), and when I get a picture it's the color changing screen from Dell. The other BIOS versions I tried didn't work properly. Can you please clear ME region to try to fix these files, please?
The problem of color change I have also encountered it cannot be solved from the bios file and I have not found the cause.

Latest posts

Back