What's new

Toshiba Satellite Pro A40-C X4100 PS461G-01300P FMEPSY2 A4180A

hi dear
i need FMEPSY2 bios, i have not orignal backup of this machin but i have one ok machine i read data and after clear me bios work but issue is LAN show yellow mark can you make this ok bios becouse i undestand that me region problum plz try,i send you ok backup

Download list

WhatsApp Image 2020-12-03 at 21.16.13.jpeg
tecra a40-c good bios.rar
4.4 MB · Views: 11

hi dear
i need FMEPSY2 bios, i have not orignal backup of this machin but i have one ok machine i read data and after clear me bios work but issue is LAN show yellow mark can you make this ok bios becouse i undestand that me region problum plz try,i send you ok backup
you need check chip IC lan

you understand that this not bios isshue,but i confarm that becouse i put many bios on working laptop same problum,so if this not ME problum but problum in bios so plz fix if possible
all BIOS have the same problem it shows good BIOS, you need to check the hardware

all BIOS have the same problem it shows good BIOS, you need to check the hardware
dear plz try to understand i aske you i have one working laptop LAN and wifi working on this laptop when i put any other bios on this working machine same problum comes on this machine

Latest posts

Back