What's new

Toshiba TOSHIBA C800 QUANTA DABY3CMB8E0

file above is good.
let me know what error your machine ?
Thanks, the machine normaly but it dead after 30 minutes or 1 hour, i try to reflash with file from Fakiro, after that the machine was no display, so i reflash again with my backup file and display again and still dead after more minutes

Thanks, the machine normaly but it dead after 30 minutes or 1 hour, i try to reflash with file from Fakiro, after that the machine was no display, so i reflash again with my backup file and display again and still dead after more minutes
after 30 minutes or 1 hour.
the problem is not the bios, need check chipset, fan....

hola . hay alguna forma de programar el ecrom directamente.porque no tengo el programador. o necesariamente se necesita el programador. necesito saber si se puede programar el ecrom con cables desde el integrado (reconociendo primero las patas que van al ecrom ) hasta el programador?. les agradecería si me pudieran dar esta información. gracias

hola . hay alguna forma de programar el ecrom directamente.porque no tengo el programador. o necesariamente se necesita el programador. necesito saber si se puede programar el ecrom con cables desde el integrado (reconociendo primero las patas que van al ecrom ) hasta el programador?. les agradecería si me pudieran dar esta información. gracias
no have tool support

Back