112 KB · Views: 1,667

NM-C421 TOP.pdf
67.9 KB · Views: 1,580

EC_ITE.bin.zip
91.4 KB · Views: 1,005

I HAVE REPLACED NEW I/O AND PROGRAMMED FROM YOUR FORUM .NOW IT'S GETTING ON
BUT NO CPU AND RAM VGE .RUN ON IS NOT COMING FROM I/O.TO CROSS CHECK IAM ASKING
ANOTHER FILE.IF YOU HAVE PLEASE HELP.THANK YOU

Hi admins. Few days ago I paid for unlocking the bios password. It worked, now the laptop doenst have bios locked. However, the laptop is suddenly getting blue screen. I already swap the SSD, ram memory and I disabled the Radeon dedicated GPU, but the problem keeps on. So, I guess could be a problem with the bios that you guys reprogrammed for me. Can you help me in some way?

Hi admins. Few days ago I paid for unlocking the bios password. It worked, now the laptop doenst have bios locked. However, the laptop is suddenly getting blue screen. I already swap the SSD, ram memory and I disabled the Radeon dedicated GPU, but the problem keeps on. So, I guess could be a problem with the bios that you guys reprogrammed for me. Can you help me in some way?
how you can unlock ?

I unlocked with you guys, I paid the patch
If you buy the patch from us after entering the key you need to return the original BIOS for the laptop to work normally, the patch file is only used to unlock from EC, it is not BIOS to use to replace the original BIOS

If you buy the patch from us after entering the key you need to return the original BIOS for the laptop to work normally, the patch file is only used to unlock from EC, it is not BIOS to use to replace the original BIOS
hd image nm-c421

Latest posts

Back