What's new

BIOS Surface Laptop 4 1950 1951

hi. hope your fine
i have another surface laptop 1951 wayland mb rev3.0
we changed onboard ram and it was everything ok. but when it updated firmware i lost screen and now it stock on surface logo and have no screen
can you please help me for fix it?
i have back up file that screen ok but again when it goes for update i have same problem...
this is updated backup.
tanx

Download list

hi. hope your fine
i have another surface laptop 1951 wayland mb rev3.0
we changed onboard ram and it was everything ok. but when it updated firmware i lost screen and now it stock on surface logo and have no screen
can you please help me for fix it?
i have back up file that screen ok but again when it goes for update i have same problem...
this is updated backup.
tanx
i think you need to try another bios first

i think you need to try another bios first
i have tryed all of bios here. my onboard ram is MT53E1G32D2NP-046 but bios here seems onboard ram model is
H9HCNNNCPMMLXRNEE and i have no screen with any of them. just this file i have screen. i will attach that file is ok and have screen hope it help.
tanx for your attention.

Download list

back screen ok.rar
5 MB · Views: 1

i have tryed all of bios here. my onboard ram is MT53E1G32D2NP-046 but bios here seems onboard ram model is
H9HCNNNCPMMLXRNEE and i have no screen with any of them. just this file i have screen. i will attach that file is ok and have screen hope it help.
tanx for your attention.
that's not the problem, also i can't do anything without more results from other bios

Back