X911788-008 REV1.pdf
2.2 MB · Views: 223

X911788-008 REV2.pdf
3.7 MB · Views: 221

A.pdf
866.3 KB · Views: 249

B.pdf
689.9 KB · Views: 225

clear me is the bios no touch screen and when u shut down the surface the cooler is not stoping and backlight is on(after shut down the surface, the only waht to stop it is power buton) and the other bios is the original bios with no display

Download list

builds11.zip
4.6 MB · Views: 11

today i write the bios i have image on display now the touch screen is working great job but still problem with shut down(after i shut down the surface the cooler is infinite spining and backlight is on ) and second problem with this yellow line that appear only before he is enter in windows (this si a new one ) , i testet with old clear me bios and this line never appear is from the bios build11 , i wil atached a picture for you to understand thank you can u help?

Download list

WhatsApp Image 2022-02-23 at 12.38.26.jpeg
today i write the bios i have image on display now the touch screen is working great job but still problem with shut down(after i shut down the surface the cooler is infinite spining and backlight is on ) and second problem with this yellow line that appear only before he is enter in windows (this si a new one ) , i testet with old clear me bios and this line never appear is from the bios build11 , i wil atached a picture for you to understand thank you can u help?
that's all i can help next is your job

Hola. Tengo un problema con una superficie. Probando con un archivo BIOS diferente al original (BIOS 2), el disco ha sido encriptado con Bitlocker, pero no funciona ni el touch ni la comunicación USB, por lo que no puedo desencriptar el disco .
Con la BIOS original (BIOS 1), la comunicación USB no funciona, pero el táctil sí, aunque pide una clave de Bitlocker. ¿Se puede hacer algo? Necesito tener acceso a los datos. Gracias.

Download list

BIOS 1.BIN
16 MB · Views: 7

BIOS 2.bin
16 MB · Views: 6

Bitlocker only protects HDD data you need to reformat HDD if you want to delete Bitlocker, it's not related to BIOS

Bitlocker only protects HDD data you need to reformat HDD if you want to delete Bitlocker, it's not related to BIOS
I can't erase disk data. I need that with BIOS 1 it does not ask for a Bitlocker key or that the touch screen works in BIOS 2.

I have no other way.
I will try to explain better my Surface Pro 4 problem, maybe you can do something if I explan better my problem

BIOS 2: Windows boot perfect and I see the Desktop. But I cant' do nothing. USBs and surface keyboard doesn't work , also touchscreen doesn't work.
I see all the data but I can't interact with the tablet. I don't find the way to save data.

BIOS 1: Windows ask for recovery key (that I haven't got) . The touchscreen works perfect. USBs and surface keyboard Doesn't work. (this is the original bios)

In this case the data recovery is really important, more than the tablet...

the SSD was accidentaly encrypted with bitlocker when using "BIOS 2" and actually the system only boot with this dump. Can you help me to get working the touchscreen with the original dump info? If I can get working the touchscreen I will have the posibility to decrypt the drive with screen keyboard. The usb's failure doesnt matter.

Only need to repair the part of touchscreen in "BIOS 2". If system detect significative different BIOS it will ask for bitlocker recovery.

Thank you for your attention

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back