What's new

Ask PLEASE clear me Lenovo Legion Y540

Question & Answer Forums
Hello, i have a lenovo legion y540 with a bricked keyboard firmware (i updated the keyboard to v.44 with lenovo software tool, and searched everywhere on the web, it said that the v44 brick the keyboard, the only solution is to restart the computer by holding down the power button for a few seconds). I extracted the v44 bin and have everything to flash another bin, do you have the 43.bin file ? Thanks !

Download list

44.bin
54 KB · Views: 2

Hello, i have a lenovo legion y540 with a bricked keyboard firmware (i updated the keyboard to v.44 with lenovo software tool, and searched everywhere on the web, it said that the v44 brick the keyboard, the only solution is to restart the computer by holding down the power button for a few seconds). I extracted the v44 bin and have everything to flash another bin, do you have the 43.bin file ? Thanks !
i don't understand how you are doing, what tool do you use to program EC ?

i don't understand how you are doing, what tool do you use to program EC ?
I used TVSU.exe (i do not reprogrammed the EC by myself, this is the Lenovo Software that ask me to update the keyboard firmware to v44, so i did it and this firmware update broke the keyboard (according to the millions of threads that i read about this problem with this computer and this keyboard update)

I used TVSU.exe (i do not reprogrammed the EC by myself, this is the Lenovo Software that ask me to update the keyboard firmware to v44, so i did it and this firmware update broke the keyboard (according to the millions of threads that i read about this problem with this computer and this keyboard update)
we are engineering with programming tools i don't know how you are using so cant help

Back