What's new

HP OMEN by HP 15-dc1093tx G3DD (DAG3DDMB8C0)

Hello.

I'm having trouble finding a working bios for this board. The crash occurred while updating it. After uploading the bios posted at the top of this page, the board restarts, then the message "Clearing Pending Image" is displayed, then it restarts and there is a black screen. Same with all other bios. I replaced the EC, the board behaves similarly, but after several restarts there is "CMOS RESET" and after the next reset there is a black screen. I moved the old ME region to the new BIOS version and the same. On some bios versions, after a long wait, I get the message "The BIOS recovery files cannot be found or the files are corrupted"

Thank you very much for any help.

This is the original version of the bios ripped before the repair:

Download list

17426.BIN
16 MB · Views: 2

Last edited:
Hello.

I'm having trouble finding a working bios for this board. The crash occurred while updating it. After uploading the bios posted at the top of this page, the board restarts, then the message "Clearing Pending Image" is displayed, then it restarts and there is a black screen. Same with all other bios. I replaced the EC, the board behaves similarly, but after several restarts there is "CMOS RESET" and after the next reset there is a black screen. I moved the old ME region to the new BIOS version and the same. On some bios versions, after a long wait, I get the message "The BIOS recovery files cannot be found or the files are corrupted"

Thank you very much for any help.

This is the original version of the bios ripped before the repair:

Download list

builds72.zip
8.1 MB · Views: 2

Latest posts

Back