What's new

HP OMEN by HP 15-dc1093tx G3DD (DAG3DDMB8C0)

all is FFFFF no data , how can i help with BIOS no data ? you can guide me and i will pay you.

hi mate , hope u r doing great. i do understand ur concern n facing the same issue in the bios. the bios file i shared u yesterday was the only file and have no other one. i m sharing u the motherboard pics n i hope you will be able to sort it out. actually we sold this laptop to a client n he brought it back with no display but only blinking power indicator. i simply installed its bios with the file that i sent u but it did not work . plz do something to fix it up. your help will be appreciated.

Download list

df0c5886-75c1-4527-b8a5-c99c16cac96b.jpg b5f3c297-9e30-4fa7-b4df-d4b152edbcb5.jpg
hi mate , hope u r doing great. i do understand ur concern n facing the same issue in the bios. the bios file i shared u yesterday was the only file and have no other one. i m sharing u the motherboard pics n i hope you will be able to sort it out. actually we sold this laptop to a client n he brought it back with no display but only blinking power indicator. i simply installed its bios with the file that i sent u but it did not work . plz do something to fix it up. your help will be appreciated.
you need to check the programming tool, why the backup BIOS has no data, check it yourself I can't help, if the original BIOS has no data, you need to use another BIOS instead. No one can help you with this problem.

Back