What's new

Ask need bios ASUS G513R-mv-vgt

Question & Answer Forums
Dear ThienBui,

We have Asus G513 with MB version G513R-MP-VGT that power on fails. Attached Bios Backup and we need to know if this BIOS can been rebuild it. And other cuestion, BIOS Chip is 74M25J 1.8V and We don't sure if with our programmer supports it.
We have TL866 programmer and GQ-4X4.
Can you help us? Thanks for advance.

Download list

74m25jw.bin
32 MB · Views: 10

Dear ThienBui,

We have Asus G513 with MB version G513R-MP-VGT that power on fails. Attached Bios Backup and we need to know if this BIOS can been rebuild it. And other cuestion, BIOS Chip is 74M25J 1.8V and We don't sure if with our programmer supports it.
We have TL866 programmer and GQ-4X4.
Can you help us? Thanks for advance.

Download list

bb.zip
8.9 MB · Views: 19

Hi, i have a problem with this attached BIOS from the customer.... i allready test your fixed BIOS from Jose Perez but this dosnt work very well... laptop starts and everythin works but i cant update the BIOS to the newest version... i become the problem in UEFI (The File is not a proper BIOS) so i think i need the original from the customer...

Whats wrong with the customer BIOS...? The Laptop start but no display... keyboard lights and everything is on and the fan is spinning... but no display on the attached file...

Mainboard: G513R-MP-VGT
BIOS Chip: 74M25J 1.8V
Model: G713RC-HX032W

The G713RCAS.327 is the original bios from asus website which i cant update with this wrong bios from Jose Perez....

Download list

Last edited:
Hi, i have a problem with this attached BIOS from the customer.... i allready test your fixed BIOS from Jose Perez but this dosnt work very well... laptop starts and everythin works but i cant update the BIOS to the newest version... i become the problem in UEFI (The File is not a proper BIOS) so i think i need the original from the customer...

Whats wrong with the customer BIOS...? The Laptop start but no display... keyboard lights and everything is on and the fan is spinning... but no display on the attached file...

Mainboard: G513R-MP-VGT
BIOS Chip: 74M25J 1.8V
Model: G713RC-HX032W

The G713RCAS.327 is the original bios from asus website which i cant update with this wrong bios from Jose Perez....
You can use bios this
G713RC-F1.317.bin.zip

Latest posts

Back