What's new

BIOS M70Q 11E8 IQ4X0IL1 NM-C621

hello friends I have this computer just like you, the problem is that I got it second hand there are 3, I took bacup from the bios but I realized that I could not erase the chips because they are protected so I looked for others, I bought my membership to be able to download them that they are here I already tried and the pc only restarts without video, the problem is that they originally brought chromios, since apparently they were from amazon customer service and well with the original I cannot install windows since it does not allow booting from a usb or enter the bios configuration could you help me? I leave the backups in case you are interested.

I also found a 3 2MB chip that left the backup and photos of the board if you could help me I would appreciate it

Download list

20220209_131937.jpg
20220209_131925.jpg
8.8 MB · Views: 36

20220209_131953.jpg
8 MB · Views: 32

20220209_132002.jpg
8.2 MB · Views: 31

Thinkcentre M70Q_Backup-2MB.bin
256 KB · Views: 53

You only care about 1 16MB BIOS don't program all 3 BIOSs if you do too much eventually you won't know where the problem comes from you just need to program another 16MB BIOS if same problem then skip the BIOS and check hardware check. don't focus too much on BIOS

You only care about 1 16MB BIOS don't program all 3 BIOSs if you do too much eventually you won't know where the problem comes from you just need to program another 16MB BIOS if same problem then skip the BIOS and check hardware check. don't focus too much on BIOS
I understand but the original bios of my PC, which is an M70q, comes with chromius and was used in amazon support, so I cannot install windows, but if someone knows how to boot from usb or enter the bios on a pc that uses chromius, I would appreciate it if they could tell me , since I thought that changing the bios for one that does not bring anything from amazon would work

I have same computer with same problem. amazon bios blocks system. There are three bios chip on motherboard. I need Super IO chips eprom dump. (EC rom) You can see this bios designed for chrome os.

In my computer
system bios chip W25Q128JVSIG (locked, cant't erase need to replace with new one)
uefi bios chip W25Q64JVSIQ (same with system bios, need replace)
EC bios chip W25X20CL not locked you can reprogram but need dump files.

Plesae share this files. Thanks.

Download list

25x20cl.jpg
25x20cl.bin
256 KB · Views: 24

I have same computer with same problem. amazon bios blocks system. There are three bios chip on motherboard. I need Super IO chips eprom dump. (EC rom) You can see this bios designed for chrome os.

In my computer
system bios chip W25Q128JVSIG (locked, cant't erase need to replace with new one)
uefi bios chip W25Q64JVSIQ (same with system bios, need replace)
EC bios chip W25X20CL not locked you can reprogram but need dump files.

Plesae share this files. Thanks.
what is serial number of your device ? and motherboard code.

Eu tentei um dos arquivos da bios, mas ele continua reiniciando e trava nessa tela da bios todas as vezes.

IMG_20220701_121536.jpg

Latest posts

Back