Lenovo YOGA 920-13IKB NM-B291 photo

Screen Shot 2021-08-04 at 11.58.15 PM.jpg

Download list

NM-B291.jpg
NM-B291.pdf
1.2 MB · Views: 1,348

Yoga 920 NM-B291.bin
8 MB · Views: 720

Bạn có cách nào fix lỗi mã main này giúp mình với . Không boot được win . Vào bios không được. Nếu có file nào sửa lỗi này cho mình xin với. Cảm ơn bạn

Download list

Screenshot_20211216-164451_WhatsApp.jpg
Bạn có cách nào fix lỗi mã main này giúp mình với . Không boot được win . Vào bios không được. Nếu có file nào sửa lỗi này cho mình xin với. Cảm ơn bạn
thử BIOS khác thôi đâu có biết dc

Hi Thien, y have this laptop with white power led for one second then like 8 seconds off then on and so on. I flashed the bios with the first bios from your post and now i have white led on power, fans spinning, voltajes but no video, do i have to send org bios file for you to repair?

Hi Thien, y have this laptop with white power led for one second then like 8 seconds off then on and so on. I flashed the bios with the first bios from your post and now i have white led on power, fans spinning, voltajes but no video, do i have to send org bios file for you to repair?
try a few more BIOS if the results are the same then you need to check the hardware.

Hello Sir, can you help? The laptop powers on for 2 seconds then stops.
I tried other BIOS, the laptop powers on but I have no image.

Can you repair original BIOS?

Thank You!

Download list

yoga.BIN
8 MB · Views: 2

Original I don't know because the laptop powers on only for 1-2 sec and no image .
So when trying the BIOS with the same problem, do you need to check the hardware or do you have anything to make sure the laptop only has a BIOS error?

Latest posts

Back