What's new

BIOS LENOVO THINPAD X13GEN2 LCFC NM-D362

no display how you know have password
The problem began with bios has password. By replacing the bios with another file, the laptop becomes no switch. I'm not sure if the bios is suitable or not, so i tried to flash it again with default bios. Now the laptop can switch on normally but it has no display

Before i did all that, i tried to back up the default bios. But for some reason, the back up process is failed. I'm not really sure but i guess this default bios is corrupted

The problem began with bios has password. By replacing the bios with another file, the laptop becomes no switch. I'm not sure if the bios is suitable or not, so i tried to flash it again with default bios. Now the laptop can switch on normally but it has no display

Before i did all that, i tried to back up the default bios. But for some reason, the back up process is failed. I'm not really sure but i guess this default bios is corrupted
lenovo password saved in EC you don't need to program BIOS 32MB

lenovo password saved in EC you don't need to program BIOS 32MB
I see, i just found out about it. Could you possibly tell me how to solve this problem?

If you dont mind, could you also please help me to fix the default bios? Just in case if there is something wromg about it

Back