Lenovo Thinkpad T440 LCFC VIVL0 NM-A102 Rev 1.0 BoardView.pdf

Screen Shot 2017-09-28 at 6.52.34 PM.jpgNM-A102.jpg

Download list

T440 ec Programming .jpg
w25q128fv.BIN.zip
5.6 MB · Views: 2,442

Don´t work.

Could I be recording it wrong?

The equipment worked, but it had a password. I took out the bios, I made a backup and then that same file did not work anymore.
Any subject?
the laptop have password after reprograme bios , laptop dont have display image right ?
if you write original bios again show video display image or not ?

the laptop have password after reprograme bios , laptop dont have display image right ?
if you write original bios again show video display image or not ?
Does not turn on, only 3 beeps and the power light flashes.

With another version of bios from above it lights but does not give an image.

Does not turn on, only 3 beeps and the power light flashes.

With another version of bios from above it lights but does not give an image.

1.- the clear me version i send you dont turn on the laptop?

2.- your original bios show display image (have you try earse eeprom and then write original bios file again then works or ?

3.-what other version bios turn on the laptop and not show display image ?

1.- the clear me version i send you dont turn on the laptop?

2.- your original bios show display image (have you try earse eeprom and then write original bios file again then works or ?

3.-what other version bios turn on the laptop and not show display image ?

Exactly. The version of Bios that you send does not turn on the machine, only 3 beeps.

2: The original version is the one that sends you and only makes 3 beeps. (in the same way as the version you sent me)

3: The chip is 25q128 and I have doubts about whether I'm doing the job right, my programmer is the Willem GQ-4X and I guess he's doing it right.

I send the bios version that turns on the device but does not give an image.

Download list

w25q128fv.BIN
16 MB · Views: 26

Exactly. The version of Bios that you send does not turn on the machine, only 3 beeps.

2: The original version is the one that sends you and only makes 3 beeps. (in the same way as the version you sent me)

3: The chip is 25q128 and I have doubts about whether I'm doing the job right, my programmer is the Willem GQ-4X and I guess he's doing it right.

I send the bios version that turns on the device but does not give an image.

maybe need build new one bios this have data corrupted

Download list

data corruption.png
Don´t work.

Could I be recording it wrong?

The equipment worked, but it had a password. I took out the bios, I made a backup and then that same file did not work anymore.
Any subject?

Hi, I have the same problem: /. The laptop had a password, I made a copy, I uploaded a new bios that did not work. I wanted to go back to the old bios but it also stopped working !! Lenovo computers will finish me up: ((

Hi, I have the same problem: /. The laptop had a password, I made a copy, I uploaded a new bios that did not work. I wanted to go back to the old bios but it also stopped working !! Lenovo computers will finish me up: ((
I think there was another problem if the old bios did not work, Please check for any other damage....

Any information on passworded bios. I have flash the bios chip 16mb still password then dump and flash the mec 1633l and still password any ideas?

Back