What's new

Lenovo IBM T530 11222-1

Hey Boss,
Can you please extract this official bios?

I dont have the old one and now notebook work after first boot but when i unplug adapter and then put it back, it starts up only with black screen...

Thanks.
There is my previous problem. "I dont have the old one and now notebook work after first boot but when i unplug adapter and then put it back, it starts up only with black screen..." :/

I had to write new bios because my webcam + wifi + bluetooth did not work but i didnt make backup of my old bios. With your bios it is okey but on second try to turn it on it just have black screen and only way to turn it on is again rewrite bios chips... If you understand me.

My BIOS is above 100% ok
I tried it with this two bios. It turn on and everything work perfect but after turn it off and again turn it on it wont start up... Is there any option to solve this problem with any dumb/build or something like that?

It is Lenovo T530
MB:
LKN-4 UMA MB
11223-3
48.4QE15.031

I have 2 same laptops with same problem.

Help me please...

I attached used bios and video of problem.

Download list

SPI1.BIN
8 MB · Views: 3

SPI2.bin
4 MB · Views: 2

Video (1).rar
8 MB · Views: 12

I tried it with this two bios. It turn on and everything work perfect but after turn it off and again turn it on it wont start up... Is there any option to solve this problem with any dumb/build or something like that?

It is Lenovo T530
MB:
LKN-4 UMA MB
11223-3
48.4QE15.031

I have 2 same laptops with same problem.

Help me please...

I attached used bios and video of problem.
you need check chipset.

you need check chipset.
Chipset is okey. Same issue happend with three same notebooks but i had original bios of them. So i did rewrite only bios with 4mb and everything works okey.

Now i have this 2 notebooks and i dont have original bios because i did not do backup. Thats why i have this issue. Nothing wrong with hardware...

Latest posts

Back