What's new

BIOS HP ZBook Fury 15.6 inch G8 Mobile Workstation PC LA-K771P

no have Original bios ?
Thanks for the reply.
The original BIOS is the one that I recently requested to unlock the password.
After one day of initializing the PC using that BIOS, when I tried to start it up, it stopped transitioning after the logo mark.
I am waiting for your reply.

Thanks for the reply.
The original BIOS is the one that I recently requested to unlock the password.
After one day of initializing the PC using that BIOS, when I tried to start it up, it stopped transitioning after the logo mark.
Are you talking about unlocked PC?
you can return the original BIOS lock to check again but as you said I suspect hardware problem.

Are you talking about unlocked PC?
you can return the original BIOS lock to check again but as you said I suspect hardware problem.
Thanks for the reply.
I have tried implementing the following, and the SSD reads and works at that time.
BIOS unlocked => write => SSD readable => shutdown => boot => no progress after HP logo screen.

BIOS posted on this site => Write => SSD not readable => BIOS screen can be opened, but it takes about 5 minutes to transition to one screen.

It works like this, but it does not seem to be a hardware error.

Please let me know if I need to disable HP's original settings, etc.

Thanks for the reply.
I have tried implementing the following, and the SSD reads and works at that time.
BIOS unlocked => write => SSD readable => shutdown => boot => no progress after HP logo screen.

BIOS posted on this site => Write => SSD not readable => BIOS screen can be opened, but it takes about 5 minutes to transition to one screen.

It works like this, but it does not seem to be a hardware error.

Please let me know if I need to disable HP's original settings, etc.

I do not understand what you say

Back