What's new

HP ZBook 15u G3 Mobile Workstation BIOS

I wait video and bios late display
I check and help.

and all BIOS unlock above is 100% good.

If all doesn't work you need to check the hardware.
bro this have bios problem and i arrange somewhere else im very disappointed to your support believe me if this have hardware prob then why i ask you about bios this have must bios prob and i fix w/o your help and many people saying that vinafix have many late display files and no display files dont mind and when this have late display prob or something and i ask you for clear with attached files which provide after clear your files 95% work thats why i told you for clear..

Last edited:
bro this have bios problem and i arrange somewhere else im very disappointed to your support believe me if this have hardware prob then why i ask you about bios this have must bios prob and i fix w/o your help and many people saying that vinafix have many late display files and no display files dont mind im just saying...
but why you say laptop late display and request i clear mre ?
I cannot assist with the information you provide is not true.

bro this have bios problem and i arrange somewhere else im very disappointed to your support believe me if this have hardware prob then why i ask you about bios this have must bios prob and i fix w/o your help and many people saying that vinafix have many late display files and no display files dont mind im just saying...
but why you say laptop late display and request i clear mre ?
I cannot assist with the information you provide is not true.
i told you before i check not properly and i text you but after this i check proper then i know file not working fine thats it now if you have no other file its ok i got it

i told you before i check not properly and i text you but after this i check proper then i know file not working fine thats it now if you have no other file its ok i got it
You did not check first, but the director asked me to clear me? Are you wasting your time?
this is your fault, please program all other BIOS when late display i will help next.

bro my bios is not lock the bios was corrupted and somone from my colleague it erase both bios chip. that mean that i need brand new one bios bin file for my hp zbook 15u g3. U anderstand me bro?

Latest posts

Back