quanta XW2 Vortex_I+A_MV_SCH_0530_final.pdf
quanta XW2 Vortex_I+N_MV_SCH_0530_final.pdf

Download list

Q70_010801.bin
32 MB · Views: 456

16mbs.BIN.zip
6.2 MB · Views: 179

thank you for the replay and bios file.

but i have a problem after i flashed the bios the laptop and turned it on it reset 2 to 3 times and then starts and show a massge that theres a problem with the intel manegment engine , hit enter key to skip it it starts and load windows.

and advice about this problem? or a fix or a another bios file?
or do you have firmware for the other chips?

thank in advance.

Download list

image 2019-09-24.jpeg
thank you for the replay and bios file.

but i have a problem after i flashed the bios the laptop and turned it on it reset 2 to 3 times and then starts and show a massge that theres a problem with the intel manegment engine , hit enter key to skip it it starts and load windows.

and advice about this problem? or a fix or a another bios file?
or do you have firmware for the other chips?

thank in advance.
old bios for you error what ?

I mean what the original bios error is
the orignal error was the intel mangment error recovery it keeps trying to reset it self as shown in attachment
after i flash your bios file it reset 2-3 times when i turen it on then promt and i can skip it and load windows as shown in 2nd attacment

so i wonder if its an error in other roms TBT or EC roms and if you have them can you send them

please advice

Download list

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-24 at 3.19.08 PM.jpeg image 2019-09-24.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2019-09-24 at 3.32.43 PM.jpeg
EC rom backup.BIN
16 MB · Views: 95

TBT rom Backup.BIN
1 MB · Views: 51

the orignal error was the intel mangment error recovery it keeps trying to reset it self as shown in attachment
after i flash your bios file it reset 2-3 times when i turen it on then promt and i can skip it and load windows as shown in 2nd attacment

so i wonder if its an error in other roms TBT or EC roms and if you have them can you send them

please advice
no, only problem 32MB,
try file this and Feedback

Please confirm where the problem started from ??
What happened before?
A BIOS update was made from the official HP website and during the update process the power was disconnected from the laptop and the problem occurred

At the moment the laptop works fine but when you run the laptop it works and then disconnects 3 times and then the error panel appears in intel mangment error recovery
It can press enter to skip

:grinning:

A BIOS update was made from the official HP website and during the update process the power was disconnected from the laptop and the problem occurred

At the moment the laptop works fine but when you run the laptop it works and then disconnects 3 times and then the error panel appears in intel mangment error recovery
It can press enter to skip

:grinning:
Are there any options for logging in to Windows?

I'm sorry, I forgot to mention that i've updated the BIOS in Windows after programming, and the Intel error was gone, but there was delay in the machine. I have edited the BIOS bin after that, and it seems like the delay is gone now, thank you very much!!

Back