What's new

BIOS HP PAVILION 15-CS MOTHERBOARD DAG7ELMBAC0 - G7EL

HP PAVILION 15-CS MOTHERBOARD DAG7ELMBAC0 REV: C
BIOS G7EL
Hi, I downloaded these 2 files but which one do I have to use to flash my BIOS chip ? 086AA or the ECITE file ? What is the difference ? Thank you !!!

Last edited:
Hi, I downloaded these 2 files but which one do I have to use to flash my BIOS chip ? 086AA or the ECITE file ? What is the difference ? Thank you !!!
Are you a technician and can't distinguish between Main BIOS and EC BIOS??

Are you a technician and can't distinguish between Main BIOS and EC BIOS??
Are you so full of yourself that you can't answer a simple question ? Have you never started to learn new things and needed some help/explanation ?

Are you so full of yourself that you can't answer a simple question ? Have you never started to learn new things and needed some help/explanation ?
This is a basic rule. If you don't know it, you need to go to school in person for 3 to 6 months. Then come back to fix it. You can't fix your computer with some answers or instructions online. This will kill your computer. customer characteristics.

This is a basic rule. If you don't know it, you need to go to school in person for 3 to 6 months. Then come back to fix it. You can't fix your computer with some answers or instructions online. This will kill your computer. customer characteristics.
Again .. You just needed to answer "the main BIOS file is the 086AA.bin.zip file .. That's it ... Thank you so much for your kind help !

Latest posts

Back