What's new

BIOS HP EliteBook x360 1030 G4 DAY0PAMBAF0 REV F Y0PA

X360 1030g4 e nhận máy bị computrace như hình thì chép lại bios có hết không Admin và chép con nào trong 2 con

Download list

IMG_0135.jpeg
Hi

Can you please try to fix this BIOS.
The problem is :
After disconnecting the battery for SSD replacement, the bios start to act strange.
Every time i start the computer, it sit's on a black screen, with the cursor on the left top corner, and stays there for 2 or more minutes.... after that it goes to bios logo " HP Sure Start" and it stays there for another 2 or more minutes... and sometimes it does not even boot.
I'm sending the 2 bios files (16mb and 32 Mb) because i don't know wich one is the right one.

Thanks

Download list

[email protected]
16 MB · Views: 1

[email protected]
32 MB · Views: 1

Hi

Can you please try to fix this BIOS.
The problem is :
After disconnecting the battery for SSD replacement, the bios start to act strange.
Every time i start the computer, it sit's on a black screen, with the cursor on the left top corner, and stays there for 2 or more minutes.... after that it goes to bios logo " HP Sure Start" and it stays there for another 2 or more minutes... and sometimes it does not even boot.
I'm sending the 2 bios files (16mb and 32 Mb) because i don't know wich one is the right one.

Thanks
if you remove the SSD will it still have the error?

Latest posts

Back