5.8 MB · Views: 1,457

N83_0109_16MB.bin.zip
8.2 MB · Views: 921

Y0F-MB-D.bdv
1,011.7 KB · Views: 1,162

1040 G3 16M UNPass.BIN
16 MB · Views: 569

I can't know all the work you do yourself isn't mine
That hasnt happend first time sir...unless i did same bios copied from same laptop..that was 840 g3 ...then issue was resolved when bios was copied from same laptop...today with this 1040 g3 same thing happned..after bios...if possible kindly help

Dear sir after done clear me...touchscreen not working ..first it was working what to do is there anything in bios setting to enable touchscreen
Want me to help you need to clarify a few things,
where are you talking about BIOS? who clear me? (you clear me yourself?) and before clear me what error laptop? and why clear me??

You know I can't help if I don't know where to start.

Want me to help you need to clarify a few things,
where are you talking about BIOS? who clear me? (you clear me yourself?) and before clear me what error laptop? and why clear me??

You know I can't help if I don't know where to start.
Dear sir ....actually i clear u ....there wasnt any clear me ....actually i have replaced the motherboard of that laptop first it was with i5 processor later changed to i7 ...then touchscreen didnt work...and i copied bios from dead laptop it didnt work then i copied one of bios here in vinafix system worked ..but problem was still same few days ago i got same issue in 840 g3 i changed motherboard but touchscreen not worked but i was having a copy of 840 g3 bios i did that and system worked fine with touch screen as well...

Dear sir ....actually i clear u ....there wasnt any clear me ....actually i have replaced the motherboard of that laptop first it was with i5 processor later changed to i7 ...then touchscreen didnt work...and i copied bios from dead laptop it didnt work then i copied one of bios here in vinafix system worked ..but problem was still same few days ago i got same issue in 840 g3 i changed motherboard but touchscreen not worked but i was having a copy of 840 g3 bios i did that and system worked fine with touch screen as well...
Now ...one of my frend told me ..that there is some kind of tool available at hp service centre ...that makes things work..but i didnt have any approach there... I think this is the right platform ...to makes ends meet

Back