What's new

Ask HP elite book 840 G1, 6050A256201-MB-A03.

Question & Answer Forums

Abeygunarathna

VIP PRO
When i received it seems no power .after i was reprogram the both bios. then it turn on and off and it takes around 0.130A. when i diagnosis, All the power rails presents without 1.8V (L 6600 coil impedance around .44 oms ).when i go through i was found U 2950 out pin 4 5v present and absent simultaneously with restarting. please help me to solve this issue at your earliest. thanks.

When i received it seems no power .after i was reprogram the both bios. then it turn on and off and it takes around 0.130A. when i diagnosis, All the power rails presents without 1.8V (L 6600 coil impedance around .44 oms ).when i go through i was found U 2950 out pin 4 5v present and absent simultaneously with restarting. please help me to solve this issue at your earliest. thanks.
Then I tried further just it go no power again .the thing is 3v5v not enable . But I couldn’t fix yet impedance is good. I was frustrated

you need to try another BIOS if same problem then it's not bios error and hardware error need to check directly i can't help online

Back