What's new

How to Clear ME Region

ThienBui

Techniques
Supporter
ThienBui submitted a new resource:

How to Clear ME Region - PDF guide how to clear me.

Resolve some issues:
BIOS caused by sudden power failure, Matters fan, the set was not powered, does not show the problem, the second boot.
BIOS backward system slow, light machine slow and other issuses are ME Region is damaged, You can change the corresponding pure version or update new version…etc

Demo:
View attachment 36576

Read more about this resource...

i upgraded a lenono g50-70 bga cpu now takes too long to display before display comes after 3 seconds now display comes after about 12 to 15 seconds can i use clean me to fix this problem please

i upgraded a lenono g50-70 bga cpu now takes too long to display before display comes after 3 seconds now display comes after about 12 to 15 seconds can i use clean me to fix this problem please
Yes, Clear me.

ThienBui updated How to Clear ME Region with a new update entry:

How to Clear me (Me Region)

Featured:
  1. Video instruction
  2. Use Tool Latest v12 and bios 32MB
  3. Confirm the fix does not detect wifi / lan and drive.
  4. Access Drive to download all the Tool and Me Region files.
Support:
Can send the BIOS file to us if you encounter difficulties.
[email protected]

License:
Which version released during the time you purchased the license it is...

Read the rest of this update entry...

To know how many GB of Internet I have to buy to download the files, I already download the videos, I need to download the files

ThienBui updated How to Clear ME Region with a new update entry:

Update Flash Image Tool and Me region 13, 14, 15

Intel CSME 13.0
13.0.20.1310_CON_LP_D_PRD_EXTR.bin
13.0.0.1066_CON_LP_D_PRD_EXTR.bin
13.0.0.1082_CON_LP_D_PRD_EXTR.bin
13.0.0.1085_CON_LP_D_PRD_EXTR.bin
13.0.0.1086_CON_LP_D_PRD_EXTR.bin
13.0.10.1206_CON_LP_D_PRD_EXTR.bin
13.0.20.1312_CON_LP_D_PRD_RGN.bin
13.0.21.1314_CON_LP_D_PRD_EXTR.bin
13.0.21.1319_CON_LP_D_PRD_EXTR.bin
13.0.31.1465_SLM_N_A_PRD_EXTR.bin
13.0.32.1478_CON_LP_D_PRD_EXTR.bin
13.0.32.1478_CON_LP_D_PRD_RGN.bin
13.0.33.1481_CON_LP_D_PRD_EXTR.bin...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello, I would have a problem with an HP that did not show the AMT option in the bios and consequently did not install the Intel ME and firmware drivers, I tried to load another bios the option is AMT is now visible in the bios, but does not install however the drivers and firmware giving the error that it is disabled. What can I do? is it possible to reactivate it from Windows without rewriting the bios? thanks a lot

Hello, I would have a problem with an HP that did not show the AMT option in the bios and consequently did not install the Intel ME and firmware drivers, I tried to load another bios the option is AMT is now visible in the bios, but does not install however the drivers and firmware giving the error that it is disabled. What can I do? is it possible to reactivate it from Windows without rewriting the bios? thanks a lot
Driver failed to install?

Driver failed to install?
when I install the Intel Management Engine driver it installs it but then in reality I only see it in hidden devices with error code 45, while when I install the firmware it gives me error "Cannot get ME info for the HW sku. Updating stop"

when I install the Intel Management Engine driver it installs it but then in reality I only see it in hidden devices with error code 45, while when I install the firmware it gives me error "Cannot get ME info for the HW sku. Updating stop"
You may not need to install
laptop have problem what ? make one video i check and help

Latest posts

Back