What's new

Schematics GU603ZX

I have lights and power on with the bios I sent you.. I tried old bios again and same thing it powers up battery charges but reboots over and over.. Yor bios no power at all for some reason..
If you could double check the bios that would be great. I dont have 3.3 or 5v rails with your bios but with mine i do but boot loops..

There was a misunderstanding..
The bios communicates with the power management IC aka EC chip super io and chipset all 3 must be present and working somewhat correctly before the power rails will become available..
What I'm trying to say is with the bios you sent to me the motherboard has no voltages present at all but with the original BIOS it has all the voltages present so the bios you sent obviously doesn't work or it would at least have the power rails present. Any help would be appreciated.. Thanks

so try adding new BIOS not always builds will work and it may not have the same result as original BIOS

so try adding new BIOS not always builds will work and it may not have the same result as original BIOS
I can't use the new bios from Asus because it's 19mb too big and not designed to be flashed with a programmer.. Can you convert it to SPI bios 16mb?

Back