What's new

DKL50 LA-E802P REV 1.0

Hi,
I'm newbie on this but I need to fix this mother+bios chip.
Already tried to write successfully but, after that when i turn on, it has black screen and doesn't load BIOS menu.
Also tried on that momment, turn on with usb pluged-in (it has last bios from HP, ready to booteable), with command Win+B when turn on it loads BIOS Upgrade from USB, write+verify it and reboot but on that moment i got black screen again.

I saw that people upload file .bin (i guess that they read and save .bin when they get black screen) and you reupload "clear file". ¿You modify that file to fix that black screen? ¿Can you help me pls?

Hi,
I'm newbie on this but I need to fix this mother+bios chip.
Already tried to write successfully but, after that when i turn on, it has black screen and doesn't load BIOS menu.
Also tried on that momment, turn on with usb pluged-in (it has last bios from HP, ready to booteable), with command Win+B when turn on it loads BIOS Upgrade from USB, write+verify it and reboot but on that moment i got black screen again.

I saw that people upload file .bin (i guess that they read and save .bin when they get black screen) and you reupload "clear file". ¿You modify that file to fix that black screen? ¿Can you help me pls?
If you want to repair and program the BIOS you need a professional tool like RT809H or SVOD…. cannot be repaired with the update by USB.

If you want to repair and program the BIOS you need a professional tool like RT809H or SVOD…. cannot be repaired with the update by USB.
I'm using CH341 for reprogramming the BIOS, already tried write it with this file (and it does successfully):
1679047689072.png
After that i try to boot, fan starts moving, leds turn on too and screen iluminates a little bit ( already tested it too)... On this point i guess it should enter BIOS Menu but i got black screen.
¿Here can i read my chip, save on .bin and upload here to get fixed that black screen? Hope yes plss...

Additionally ( I'm trying this, maybe is something stupid)
On that moment is when i try to Win+B and boot from USB with BIOS Update (like this guide):
But on sec: 1:35 aftar that reboot i got again black screen.
After that i have to turn off and, get black screen but Win+B doesn't work, so i have to reprogramm BIOS :(

On resume, i have this laptop dead after a typical bios upgrade from HP (here Link). After that bios upgrade i got black screen and it doesn't boot. That's when i started trying reprogramming this but i got black screen after that.

¿Can you guide me with some steps?

Back