What's new

BIOS DAH98MMB8D0 DAH98NMB8C0 - H98N

I flashed it even i replaced the bios chip with new one but I am having issue only caps and fin keys lights up after flash can you please check it again or attach a working bios clean for this motherboard model as I mentioned above . Thanks
I flashed it even i replaced the bios chip with new one but I am having issue only caps and fin keys lights up after flash can you please check it again or attach a working bios clean for this motherboard model as I mentioned above . Thanks
not change new IC
If all bios have the same problem then you need to check the hardware

Please fix my bios no dsplay honor laptop DAH98NMB8C0, thank you
How can I roll back the changes made through the GRUB flash drive? I user the setup_var SaSetup 0x146 0x2 command to change the XMP profile setting from the standard one to 1. After that, the laptop stopped turning on. Here is the bios. Honor magicbook x14 i3-10110u (NBR-WAI9)

How can I roll back the changes made through the GRUB flash drive? I user the setup_var SaSetup 0x146 0x2 command to change the XMP profile setting from the standard one to 1. After that, the laptop stopped turning on. Here is the bios. Honor magicbook x14 i3-10110u (NBR-WAI9)
I don't know this

Back