What's new

BIOS DAH98MMB8D0 DAH98NMB8C0 - H98N

WITH THIS FILE THE MACHINE DOES NOT TURN ON, WHEN YOU PRESS THE POWER BUTTON IT IS LEFT WITH A SUPPLY CONSUMPTION OF 110mA AND THEN GOES DOWN TO 56mA.

send one photo display lock I check

DAH98NMB8C0 REV C HF
Hello, I have this file from a Huawei HUAWEI MATEBOOK D15 BOB-WAI9, Initially it arrived with a password in its BIOS, it was programmed with a Generic file from here in Vinafix and it did not work, Now I load the original file from the device and it does not turn on, it stays on a black screen, could you modify the original file and fix it so that it works and if possible without a BIOS password.

Download list

BIOS HUAWEI.rar
5.6 MB · Views: 7

DAH98NMB8C0 REV C HF
Hello, I have this file from a Huawei HUAWEI MATEBOOK D15 BOB-WAI9, Initially it arrived with a password in its BIOS, it was programmed with a Generic file from here in Vinafix and it did not work, Now I load the original file from the device and it does not turn on, it stays on a black screen, could you modify the original file and fix it so that it works and if possible without a BIOS password.
Now returning the laptop's original BIOS also doesn't work? This shows that you damaged the Motherboard when removing the bios IC

Latest posts

Back