What's new

CIRCINUS MB 203045-1

Got an HP Chromebook 14c-cc0735nd in the shop, no image, hardware seems allright. Can anyone spot anything in the BIOS dump? Also can't find the correct Intel FIT version and clean images, no BIOS on HP site.
MB code : CIRCINUS MB 203045-1
Serial: 8CG1181D8Y

Download list

Last edited:
Got a 14c-cc0735nd in the shop, no image, hardware seems allright. Can anyone spot anything in the BIOS dump? Also can't find the correct Intel FIT version and clean images, no BIOS on HP site.
Serial: 8CG1181D8Y
HP ?

Thank you so much! Display is showing, system is rebooting/looping "applying critical system update" which explains the behavior. Possible that Google or HP pushed an update that bricked something.
sorry i not Understand

This is the behavior of the device since it got here, and what I did;
1. Constant rebooting, no image.
2. Check hardware, nothing wrong.
3. Dump BIOS.
4. Flashed BIOS you provided.
5. Image is now showing.
6. Constant rebooting, message: "Your system is applying a critical update".
7. Can't enter recovery mode, power wash not working, removing ssd does not change behavior.

It's not a hardware problem. First the laptop did not boot at all (no image on screen). We flashed your BIOS and now it turns on and shows HP screen but is stuck with the message "Your system is applying a critical update". This is a loop, so it turns off and reboots with the same error message. Probably the rest of the BIOS is corrupted.

It's not a hardware problem. First the laptop did not boot at all (no image on screen). We flashed your BIOS and now it turns on and shows HP screen but is stuck with the message "Your system is applying a critical update". This is a loop, so it turns off and reboots with the same error message. Probably the rest of the BIOS is corrupted.
make video i check

Back