What's new

ASUS ZenBook UX430UQ

It does not work AFTER Clean ME,(no power on and no charge battery) ,sorry but yesterday was 6:00 a.m here and i stop the test`s , but today test 5 times and the result are : With ME start slow,after Clean ME no start anymore, I have to inform you so that another user does NOT waste time using this file, maybe I cannot finally find the solution and have to return the equipment, I just have to inform you what happen.Regards.

Hello
Laptop Asus UX430U motherboard UX430UQ rev. 2.0 power on but no video even on external monitor.
I flashed bios with a file dowloaded from another site, now I get video on external monitor only.
I tried to upgrade bios because I can use laptop with an external monitor but I have no video on LCD.

Hello
Laptop Asus UX430U motherboard UX430UQ rev. 2.0 power on but no video even on external monitor.
I flashed bios with a file dowloaded from another site, now I get video on external monitor only.
I tried to upgrade bios because I can use laptop with an external monitor but I have no video on LCD.
i think this is problem chipset

Latest posts

Back