What's new

BIOS Asus ROG STRIX Z490-G GAMING (WI-FI)

only Programming 1 BIOS MAIN
Hello, friend.
I have here a motherboard ASUS Rog Strix Z490-H Gaming. It uses two flash memories (128Mbits and 64Mbits). From Asus website I downloaded version 2701 (16MB) for 128Mbits memory, flashed it but no video. So my question is: if I buy a VIP account, can you send to me both files (16MB + 8MB) for this motherboard ? I think 8MB is missing for me and they do not have on ASUS website. Motherboard has stopped working after a BIOS update attempt. Thanks.

I can send you two bios of the computer whether it works or not. It depends on you to correct the error because besides the bios there are many other errors.

I can send you two bios of the computer whether it works or not. It depends on you to correct the error because besides the bios there are many other errors.
But if you send to me these two files, the motherboard will works again. There is nothing else but BIOS. The board was working perfectly, I should not try BIOS update just to keep system all updated. That was my fault.

But if you send to me these two files, the motherboard will works again. There is nothing else but BIOS. The board was working perfectly, I should not try BIOS update just to keep system all updated. That was my fault.

Ok, friend, VIP purchased. Thanks

Hello, friend.
I have here a motherboard ASUS Rog Strix Z490-H Gaming. It uses two flash memories (128Mbits and 64Mbits). From Asus website I downloaded version 2701 (16MB) for 128Mbits memory, flashed it but no video. So my question is: if I buy a VIP account, can you send to me both files (16MB + 8MB) for this motherboard ? I think 8MB is missing for me and they do not have on ASUS website. Motherboard has stopped working after a BIOS update attempt. Thanks.

Download list

bbbbb.zip
10.6 MB · Views: 7

ThienBui,
I´ve flashed both memories, but still the same, only standby LED power on. Could you try get me another BIOS files for Asus Rog Strix Z490-H Gaming? Thanks.

Latest posts

Back