What's new

BIOS ASUS ROG Strix GL10DH

so this is the job of the technician you can't buy a tool just to fix this one PC
This is te first time when I have problem with bios password... I don't work with corporate machines, but normal users... And first time probably close 100 motherboards, the bios password is set... So I don't see very likely to hit same problem soon again...

This is te first time when I have problem with bios password... I don't work with corporate machines, but normal users... And first time probably close 100 motherboards, the bios password is set... So I don't see very likely to hit same problem soon again...

try this, it usually works on low generation PCs, but give it a try and see if it works with yours

• When asked for a password, enter an incorrect password, then press Alt+R. A prompt with the system date will appear, e.g. 2019-04-25

try this, it usually works on low generation PCs, but give it a try and see if it works with yours

• When asked for a password, enter an incorrect password, then press Alt+R. A prompt with the system date will appear, e.g. 2019-04-25
Ok, I'll give try.. Next week I am back to factory after holiday, there I can use Elnec Beeprog 2c programmer, so basically I think that should be able to read the UEFI chip... But the chip is some "custom", because it is W25Q128JVIQ, at PDIP8 package, and seems that datasheet don't even know that chip on PDIP package...

Back