• Operating System
    Windows 10 Home
  • Chipset
    Intel® HM170 Chipset
  • Memory
    32 GB DDR4 2133MHz SDRAM
    2 x SO-DIMM socket
  • Display
    17.3" (16:9) LED backlit FHD (1920x1080) 60Hz Anit-Glaire Panel with 72% NTSC with G-Sync
    With WideView Technology
  • Graphic
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 , with GDDR56GB VRAM
  • Storage
    Hard Drives:
    1TB 7200RPM SATA HDD
    Solid State Drives:
    128GB/256GB/512GB SATA3 SSD
    Solid State Drives:
    256GB PCIE Gen3X4 SSD
  • Keyboard
    Chicklet keyboard with isolated Num key
    Optional Illuminated Chiclet Keyboard is available
  • Card Reader
    Multi-format card reader
  • WebCam
    HD Web Camera
  • Networking
    Wi-Fi
    Integrated 802.11a/b/g/n/ac(2x2)
  • Interface
    1 x COMBO audio jack
    1 x USB 3.1 TYPE C port(s)
    3 x USB 3.0 port(s)
    1 x RJ45 LAN Jack for LAN insert
    1 x HDMI
    1 x mini Display Port
    1 x Thunderbolt port
    1X AC adapter plug
  • Battery
    76 Whrs Polymer Battery
  • Power Adapter
    Plug Type :ø5.5 (mm)
    Output :
    19.5 V DC, 9.23 A, 180 W
  • Dimensions
    415 x 280 x 22 ~24 mm (WxDxH)
  • Weight
    2.7 kg with Battery
  • Security

• Certificates
    UL, TUV, CE Marking Compliance, FCC Compliance, BSMI, CCC, Energy star, WEEE, RoHS

boardview
GL702VM MB._0M_R2(60NB0DQ0-MB1220).fz
GL702VM MB._0M_R2.0(60NB0DQ0-MB1220).fz

Download list

8MB.bin.zip
3.7 MB · Views: 308

W25Q80.BIN.zip
141.6 KB · Views: 237

GL702VM_EC.zip
33.5 KB · Views: 102

Hello Thien,

I need the boardview for GL702VM please
ok

ok
Thank you ;)

hello this bios on mine boots alone fan at top spped butt no image can you help ?
here

Short Story: I NEED FIRMWARE FOR KEYBOARD EC + FAN EC

Keyboard Controller is (u3502 - IT8171FN) and Fan Controller is (U3001 - IT8995VG)
i also need the pinouts for fan controller to the debug port so i can use my ite programmer, i can look it up on the board view but i want to confirm with you if they are correct.
I have access to KSO0 to 7 and 9 and KSI0 to 5 in the debug port

---------------------------------------------

Long Story (and funny):

Hello, i don't post here often but i have a funny story with a GL702VM i think you guys want to know about one of my most dificult repairs ever...

A customer brought me aGL702VM that was with another technician, the computer died due to a thunderstorm and a high voltage throught the Lan line, but the idiot technician injected 20v directly to the 3.3v line due to a shorted mosfet and fucked everything else.

This caused:

Dead PCH
Dead 4C09B Mosfet
Dead 4983B Mosfet
Dead D82034CM Usb controller
Dead 5930c (not sure what this was, have to check it)
Dead RT5768AGQW (8T=2L)
Dead 81111GUX F418R32 (lan driver)
Dead N17E-G1-A1
Dead NS892415A Lan Transformer

And finaly

Dead ITE IT8995VG-128
and Dead ITE8171FN

These two areprogramabble Super IO's and the first one is for the fan control and the second one is the Keyboard controller.

now.... you might imagine, i should throw this one in the trash right? the thing is i started fixing it, first the pch and the shorted components, then the Graphics card and now i have a computer that turns on and shows everything on screen correctly, it installs every driver including the lan (the lan doesn't work yet because i'm missing the transformer).
But.... i have No keyboard and fans are allways at the maximum.

Now..., i have a direct access to the first ITE 8995VG to the debug port, i only need to know the pinouts and a copy of the firmware if possible.
As well as the ITE8171FN firmware for the keyboard.

I know these computers have a keyboard firmware due to being a gamer laptop etc...
My only other way to fix this at 100% is to buy a dead board and remove the components i want.

oh... and i ended up buying this computer for myself, asking my customer to pay for fixing every single thing this computer had would end up being the same price as a refurbished used board (arround 500€) so... this is my pc :)
Help me fix my own personal Gaming Laptop please, i only need Firmware for the Keyboard Controller (u3502 - IT8171FN) and Fan Controller (U3001 - IT8995VG)

Last edited:
Short Story: I NEED FIRMWARE FOR KEYBOARD EC + FAN EC

Keyboard Controller is (u3502 - IT8171FN) and Fan Controller is (U3001 - IT8995VG)
i also need the pinouts for fan controller to the debug port so i can use my ite programmer, i can look it up on the board view but i want to confirm with you if they are correct.
I have access to KSO0 to 7 and 9 and KSI0 to 5 in the debug port

---------------------------------------------

Long Story (and funny):

Hello, i don't post here often but i have a funny story with a GL702VM i think you guys want to know about one of my most dificult repairs ever...

A customer brought me aGL702VM that was with another technician, the computer died due to a thunderstorm and a high voltage throught the Lan line, but the idiot technician injected 20v directly to the 3.3v line due to a shorted mosfet and fucked everything else.

This caused:

Dead PCH
Dead 4C09B Mosfet
Dead 4983B Mosfet
Dead D82034CM Usb controller
Dead 5930c (not sure what this was, have to check it)
Dead RT5768AGQW (8T=2L)
Dead 81111GUX F418R32 (lan driver)
Dead N17E-G1-A1
Dead NS892415A Lan Transformer

And finaly

Dead ITE IT8995VG-128
and Dead ITE8171FN

These two areprogramabble Super IO's and the first one is for the fan control and the second one is the Keyboard controller.

now.... you might imagine, i should throw this one in the trash right? the thing is i started fixing it, first the pch and the shorted components, then the Graphics card and now i have a computer that turns on and shows everything on screen correctly, it installs every driver including the lan (the lan doesn't work yet because i'm missing the transformer).
But.... i have No keyboard and fans are allways at the maximum.

Now..., i have a direct access to the first ITE 8995VG to the debug port, i only need to know the pinouts and a copy of the firmware if possible.
As well as the ITE8171FN firmware for the keyboard.

I know these computers have a keyboard firmware due to being a gamer laptop etc...
My only other way to fix this at 100% is to buy a dead board and remove the components i want.

oh... and i ended up buying this computer for myself, asking my customer to pay for fixing every single thing this computer had would end up being the same price as a refurbished used board (arround 500€) so... this is my pc :)
Help me fix my own personal Gaming Laptop please, i only need Firmware for the Keyboard Controller (u3502 - IT8171FN) and Fan Controller (U3001 - IT8995VG)
Too much information I don't understand, do you need BIOS EC ITE?

Too much information I don't understand, do you need BIOS EC ITE?

ahaha, sorry for too much information.

This laptop has at least TWO ITE's EC's
One for Keyboard (Has access in Keyboard Port, PD0, PD1, PD2 Etc...)
One to control fans (Has access to debug port PD0, PD1, PD2 etc...)
need both (Two)

Back