What's new

Apple Apple iMac 27 A1419 D8 051-9505 820-3299_051-9505 800

Ya programe chip BIOS, revise la fuente principal y esta bien y el CHIPSET no esta en corto. pasa que en el lugar donde ponen en funcionamiento la maquina mantiene conectada por LAN y hay muchos bajones de energia y necesito el schematic para poder revisar que componente es y cual es su funcion.

Ya programe chip BIOS, revise la fuente principal y esta bien y el CHIPSET no esta en corto. pasa que en el lugar donde ponen en funcionamiento la maquina mantiene conectada por LAN y hay muchos bajones de energia y necesito el schematic para poder revisar que componente es y cual es su funcion.
schematic on top, ask what?

looks the forum belongs to sycho! I registered and waited hours for email confirmation only to download a boardview file for and imac!!! now comes with become paid stuff etc.
what don't you put download link and not mentioning that it's waste of time if you like to download it free!!
appreciate if you remove my registration.
also I've tons of macbook schematics and broad view file and happy to share that to anyone freely!!

looks the forum belongs to sycho! I registered and waited hours for email confirmation only to download a boardview file for and imac!!! now comes with become paid stuff etc.
what don't you put download link and not mentioning that it's waste of time if you like to download it free!!
appreciate if you remove my registration.
also I've tons of macbook schematics and broad view file and happy to share that to anyone freely!!
Yes, You need buy VIP where want downloads
https://vinafix.com/account/upgrades

Hello!

Apple iMac 27" A1419 Late 2012 EMC 2546

Bios is password locked.
When I read the chip I get errors and I dont think I can get something usefull to unlock it :/

What can be done here?

Download list

error.JPG
original_locked_errors.zip
10.5 KB · Views: 3

Hello!

Apple iMac 27" A1419 Late 2012 EMC 2546

Bios is password locked.
When I read the chip I get errors and I dont think I can get something usefull to unlock it :/

What can be done here?
read error you need check tool and chip BIOS. this is hardware i can help more

Is macbook working or dead right now?

I suppose it will not work if I cant read the chip, the iMac will also not be able to read it.

I will solder back the bios chip and check.
If not working, can I use one of these dumps here is this thread?
Thanks once again

Last edited:
I suppose it will not work if I cant read the chip, the iMac will also not be able to read it.

I will solder back the bios chip and check.
If not working, can I use one of these dumps here is this thread?
Thanks once again
yes, If the macbook is still working I recommend you use another chip to program the bios in this topic to try it out

yes, If the macbook is still working I recommend you use another chip to program the bios in this topic to try it out

iMac status :
Right now the machine turns on first led steady green. then turns on 2nd and 3rd led for half a second and comes back to first led only.

Repeats this like in 5 secs intervals.

Machine specs are here below.

Would you help me to get a working bios file for this model? thanks

Download list

imac.JPG

Latest posts

Back