What's new

Acer Predator Helios 300 Predator PH315-52 BIOS

LCD is ok, all voltages on motherboard ok.
Customer says no display after windows update.
you are a test technician can't just listen to the customer and if the error is caused by a BIOS update then you need to use another BIOS instea

Of course I can't believe everything that customer said, but I am out of options.
LCD is good, tested with another good unit. All that I can test on motherboard is good.
Tried few other bioses with the same result, computer boots but without video. There is no video on HDMI port either.

@ThienBui
I have this board. No VCORE present. I've checked everything and replaced VRM IC but vcore still wont enable.

Laptop turns on, keyboard backlight is on but no picture (as there is no CPU power). GPU is turning on and gets warm but not CPU.

PVCORE_PG is missing from VRM IC.

I tried flashing this bios but same issue...

Here is my bios dump, can you help to clean ME and I will retest? Otherwise I think maybe the CPU is bad.

Download list

@ThienBui
I have this board. No VCORE present. I've checked everything and replaced VRM IC but vcore still wont enable.

Laptop turns on, keyboard backlight is on but no picture (as there is no CPU power). GPU is turning on and gets warm but not CPU.

PVCORE_PG is missing from VRM IC.

I tried flashing this bios but same issue...

Here is my bios dump, can you help to clean ME and I will retest? Otherwise I think maybe the CPU is bad.
sure check hardware

Back