What's new

Ask surface 4 pro ,x911788009

Question & Answer Forums

techsolutionmalta

VIP MEMBER
Hi master , i replace the ite ic because the surface pro not turning on , after replacement the surface stuck on logo surface , no uefi no possibility to enter on the bios only surface spalsh screen. i think is bios problem can you correct for me Thanks

Download list

surface4proori.rar
3.5 MB · Views: 6

try it,bro
with this I have again the writing surface without yellow line, the power supply absorbs 2A so it charges regularly, but I don't have access to the uefi and it doesn't boot, initially the problem was no power after battery replacement by unqualified personnel, I found the short on the charge IC and I replaced it, after replacing it I found myself in this stuck on logo situation, if any of you have had this experience on Surface could you help me out, thanks.

Original bios error what ? send file i check
Hi, yesterday I attached the file at the beginning of the discussion, let me explain with this original one the surface turns on but remains on the surface screen... the initial problem was no power, and the ic charge ite 8528 was replaced, after the replacement I found myself in this situation of stuck on logo surface without the possibility of accessing UEFI only logo. I tried the various builds attached with some I had logo on yellow screen at the top with the last one posted I have surface logo and that's it... if you can help me this is the second time this problem happens to me after replacing the ITE chip

Download list

surface4proori.zip
5.9 MB · Views: 2

what you said too much can't be checked from bios
try another bios if same problem then need to check hardware

quello che hai detto troppo non può essere controllato dal bios
prova un altro bios se lo stesso problema quindi devi controllare l'hardware
yes in both same problem after ite replacement ... the chip replaced is the same i don't know wy this issue is only ic charge ... ec problem? at moment all voltage is present , the battery charge till 100% i don't found fault this is very strange situation

yes in both same problem after ite replacement ... the chip replaced is the same i don't know wy this issue is only ic charge ... ec problem? at moment all voltage is present , the battery charge till 100% i don't found fault this is very strange situation
you can check replace chip bios

Latest posts

Back