What's new

Ask MSI STEALTH 15M _ Motherboard MS-15B11 _ Bios

Question & Answer Forums

vinapt

SUPER VIP
@ThienBui
Good morning!

I have this MSI Stealth 15M with MS-15B11 motherboard on the bench.
The laptop does not turn on and does not show any signal or LED light.
There is a MAIN Bios (32mb) and an EC Bios.
I found a Main BIOS on the MSI website and after reprogramming the PC started to indicate battery charge LED, but dont power ON.

I can't find anything about EC Bios...

The motherboard has no visible damage or heat/short circuit. All stand by voltages are present (3v and 5v).
The Bios battery had low voltage and has already been replaced with a new one.

I can't find another board like this to exchange and I can't find DUMP Bios Main and Ec to reprogram.

Could it be a problem with EC bios?
Can you do anything to help me?

Thanks.

Download list

MSI website_ E15B1IMS.7z
7 MB · Views: 2

Source, no power ON_SVOD3.7z
7.3 MB · Views: 2

If you want to know if ec and bios are a problem, you need to program another bios to compare

If you want to know if ec and bios are a problem, you need to program another bios to compare
@ThienBui

Hello Thien.
As I said in the previous message, I have already programmed with the main bios that I obtained from the MSI website and it did not solve the problem.
I can no longer find any bios dumps for this motherboard on the WEB.

EC bios I don't have another one to try programming...

You have?
Can you get a different main and ec bios for me to try?

Can you modify the main and ec files so I can try? (I will have to attach the EC bios to the post, as I only included 2x main bios).

What makes sense to you? I need your help and opinion...

Thanks.
Best regards.

so you need to check the hardware instead of the bios
Hello Thien.

I would like you to answer what I ask :) I don't understand... It seems like you don't understand what I'm telling you.
So the conversation becomes meaningless...

I still don't understand if you can repair the bios, main and EC, for me to try, or even if you can find another bios, main and EC, for me to try.

Thanks.

The messages are so many I can't understand them all, with a technique there is no need for such a long question

Latest posts

Back