What's new

Ask Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 14iil05 type: 81x1 19792-3

Question & Answer Forums
Originally this laptop came with freezing when loading windows problem. None of the normal bios worked on this laptop even one that you gave has same problem. But This one that i attached is working only late display. Please do not remove serial number and other stuff. Just fix late display issue

Download list

builds98.bin
16 MB · Views: 1

Originally this laptop came with freezing when loading windows problem. None of the normal bios worked on this laptop even one that you gave has same problem. But This one that i attached is working only late display. Please do not remove serial number and other stuff. Just fix late display issue
delay display Why did you ask for builds above?

you are wasting my time understand???

Please read carefully. I already explained you what is wrong just you didn't get it because of language I guess. At first I wanted bios from you and one that you gave had same problem with original one. Then I sent you original one that I found after long search and still same issue. Yesterday on 1 of post I found this dump which is worked just late display and explained to you what happened and that is why I requested all rebuilds. Also on each one I asked for keeping DMI info ( serial number windows key and etc.) but none of bios you sent have them and each time I have to find and replace it again...

I thought I didn't backup original bios before programming that is why I told you I don't have original bios. but later I found it please fix late display issue of the last bin that I uploaded

Back