What's new

Schematics Compal GH47H LA-K811P Rev 1A

Could you put a clean ME in the file I send you please, so my DMI is in the file.

The clss.zip file is the same as you send to the person before me. If you always send the same file, than you better can change the way you work, and always give a file with clean me at the start of the page. So, that you have not so much work.

Could you put a clean ME in the file I send you please, so my DMI is in the file.

The clss.zip file is the same as you send to the person before me. If you always send the same file, than you better can change the way you work, and always give a file with clean me at the start of the page. So, that you have not so much work.
so do you know what clearme fixes?
As long as the problem you provided is correct caused by me region, I will help right away

but if you just want to clearme and don't care about it can solve the problem then clearme by yourself

Only then will you understand what clearme is. I also don't have time to do things that I know for sure won't solve the correct error.

so do you know what clearme fixes?
As long as the problem you provided is correct caused by me region, I will help right away

but if you just want to clearme and don't care about it can solve the problem then clearme by yourself

Only then will you understand what clearme is. I also don't have time to do things that I know for sure won't solve the correct error.
If what you explained is the way you work, than you should be more acceptable about my answer I gave. It would cost you a lot of work. Think about what I said, and don't always act up! Start every page with a bios file that has a clean me, and explain in the start that you don't won't clean me if people ask, and that they need to download the file at the start. If you put the text at the start at the page you will have a lot less work. Just write: "Hello everyone, if your bios has problems than always download the bios file with clear me that I provided. I will not clean me on request."

For the rest, your answer is more than stupid. Because my file works, but starting up takes a longer time. I want a clear me to check something. I upgraded the bios with a bios from the site from acer, and during the upgrade it stated it could not upgrade the me. So, if you check my file with a ME analyzer, than you see a lot of errors. I just wanted you to build my file with a clean me, as simple as that, but if you don't do that, than just change your way of working, because as I see it, I just could have downloaded the clss.zip file from the person before.

If what you explained is the way you work, than you should be more acceptable about my answer I gave. It would cost you a lot of work. Think about what I said, and don't always act up! Start every page with a bios file that has a clean me, and explain in the start that you don't won't clean me if people ask, and that they need to download the file at the start. If you put the text at the start at the page you will have a lot less work. Just write: "Hello everyone, if your bios has problems than always download the bios file with clear me that I provided. I will not clean me on request."

For the rest, your answer is more than stupid. Because my file works, but starting up takes a longer time. I want a clear me to check something. I upgraded the bios with a bios from the site from acer, and during the upgrade it stated it could not upgrade the me. So, if you check my file with a ME analyzer, than you see a lot of errors. I just wanted you to build my file with a clean me, as simple as that, but if you don't do that, than just change your way of working, because as I see it, I just could have downloaded the clss.zip file from the person before.
ok, you're so good it's best to clearme yourself this is also what I aim for so that everyone can clearme by themselves to save time.

ok, you're so good it's best to clearme yourself this is also what I aim for so that everyone can clearme by themselves to save time.
Thx! I will do that. I just now noticed that's possible to search on a specific me region on this site to download the file.
In the past I looked on the page you always offer to people 'https://vinafix.com/threads/15-0-10-1447.42480/', but on that page you only show that it's needed to buy the package with all the me regions files in it.
No I know you offer them also separately you will get no request from me about me regions, because as you know, clearing a me region is easy.

Back