What's new

MEC1633L

Hi Yes I have SVOD but how to setup the motherboard for the pin #
Hi I mean how to setup witch pins goes to witch keyboard # it has 32 pins for the keyboard how to setup the keyboard pins ( for example # 1 keyboard to witch MEC pin # )

no mec not need keyboard it work with jtag .... need jtag to read mec
Hi I'm confused Normaly i do hook up the SVOD with 32 pin cable to the keyboard connector on the motherboard and than turn on the SVOD ,hook up the power to the motherboard and read the IC this is a right way or not

and wich jtag you using?
can you explain more?
thank you
I'm not using any jtag only ribbon cable from SVOD to the motherboard 32 pins and power to the mother board probably I'm missing some thing please let me know the name of Jtag you are using or I can make it by myself

I'm not using any jtag only ribbon cable from SVOD to the motherboard 32 pins and power to the mother board probably I'm missing some thing please let me know the name of Jtag you are using or I can make it by myself

My question was for cifam ;-)
i want to learn it to

I have Ultrabook Vaio Duo 13 SVD132A14L. Some time ago it became broken. The warranty is over a long time ago. I gave it to the local repair guys. They told me the problem is in the multi controller MEC1633X-AUE on the motherboard MBX-281. They bought a new controller, but can not find MEC1633X-AUE firmware anywhere. It is very rare device, so they can not find anywhere the dump of that chip. I decided to ask everywhere I can, so I'm asking here - can you please help me by providing the dump/firmware for that chip?
Some guy told me it's also possible to extract it from the main BIOS file but I need an example to find the beginning of the code. If it's true, a firmware to a chip not for my exact device would help too, because it seems like they have a BIOS file.
Thank you!

Back