What's new
HP 6450B 6050A2326601-MB-A02-001

do you even test or see the things you put on the site ??? the boardview you are sending me is for regulador ddr2 motherboard with core 2 duo cpu and GM nortjbirdge !!!!!! not for PCH version and not even the layout is the same ... so please CHEK the things you put , dont make people wast time for nothing , sorry but its not cool downloading all the time missunderstood files , that the administrators dont chek !!

do you even test or see the things you put on the site ??? the boardview you are sending me is for regulador ddr2 motherboard with core 2 duo cpu and GM nortjbirdge !!!!!! not for PCH version and not even the layout is the same ... so please CHEK the things you put , dont make people wast time for nothing , sorry but its not cool downloading all the time missunderstood files , that the administrators dont chek !!
send photo main board for you and code main.

like i told before ... im giving you the right code and the board is the following one ... https://www.google.com/search?q=605...QKHR2vAYQQ9QEwAXoECAYQBg#imgrc=SzQ86diREkq8BM: ,, as you can see neither of the boardviews are correct for this motherboard !! doesn't matter anyhow i fixed it , just had to find out datahseet of the ics to know wich kind of capacitors it need to work !!!! but all this can be much better if you organize your site .. and this for sure i think major part of the people on this forum thinks :)

Latest posts

Back