What's new

BIOS H61H2-AD Acer Aspire X1930 X3990

Hello.
I want to put intel i5 3570 on my Acer x3990 (h61h2-ad rev1.0). Which BIOS is suitable from this page (with ivy bridge support) ? Thanks for support.

No. I need X3990 BIOS to change Sandy bridge intel G860 to Ivy bridge intel core i5 3570.

hi thienbui. i have this acer veriton x2610g with h61h2ad v1.0. will this bios file enable ivy bridge? please advise fast

i have this and it does not support ivy. i tried updating from acer website but it gives an error. this is why i am asking. and what is the method of flashing? afudos? or flasher

i have this and it does not support ivy. i tried updating from acer website but it gives an error. this is why i am asking. and what is the method of flashing? afudos? or flasher
when i try to update through afudos ith this file i get "problem opening file for reading"
does it mean you have problems updating the BIOS? Provide more video images for a detailed look.

when i try the bios from acer website, it says it has different size than the bios inside the pc. and with yours it says i cannot open the file. can you provide a little bit of tutorial for this image?

plz clear bios no display H61H2-AD
BEEPS ERROR OTHER ON BIOS NO BEEPS GIVE AND POWER ON OFF

Download list

old.BIN
4 MB · Views: 14

Latest posts

Back