What's new

MSI GT80 2QC TITAN SLI - MS-1812 BROADWELL & HASWELL

Dang I loaded this bios to fix my driver issues....but now my PC just loads black screen and nothing else. I don't know what went wrong. Everything loaded fine. Bios update. Flash completed. When the windows was suppose to load afterwords it just showed nothing. Not even MSI logo came on. I'm a little confused. What went wrong if it all loaded successfully? At least it looked like it. -__-

...BTW my baby has been working for almost 4yrs...just a few more months and we would have celebrated our anniversary. :'( (GT80 2QC 2x 965m bought in 2015 )

Last known Bios Version pre download: E1812IMS.10C

Last known EC Version: 1812EMS1 Ver1.04

I am flashing this file by downloading it, the file is not getting added and the file is not even renamed.

Download list

7C2F4C53-F5F8-45EF-A3DE-BBAB98D0A093.jpeg 1E2AA9D5-F3EC-456E-8E99-B5A3223AD3CC.jpeg
thanks you for the clean password , now i have an other trouble than before fan spin at full speed once i power up the pc ,the emps are good i think it has something to do with the bios, let me know if you have an idea

thank you

thanks you for the clean password , now i have an other trouble than before fan spin at full speed once i power up the pc ,the emps are good i think it has something to do with the bios, let me know if you have an idea

thank you
Was it like this before unlocking?

Latest posts

Back