Flash Image Tool 7.0.4.1197
Flash Image Tool_7.1.20.1119
Flash Programming Tool
FWUpdate
MEManuf
System Tools
System Tools User Guide.pdf

Flash Image Tool:
The Flash Image tool (FITC.exe) creates and configures a complete SPI image file for CPT platforms in the following way:
1. FITC creates and allows configuration of the Flash Descriptor Region, which contains configuration information for platform hardware and FW.
2. FITC assembles the following into a single SPI flash image:
• Binary files of the following regions:
• BIOS
• Intel integrated LAN (GbE)
• Intel® ME
• Platform Descriptor Region
• The Flash Descriptor Region created by FITC
3. You can manipulate the completed SPI image via a GUI and change the various chipset parameters to match the target hardware. Various configurations can be saved to independent files, so you don't have to recreate a new image each time.
FITC supports a set of command line parameters that can be used to build an image from the CLI or from a makefile. When a previously stored configuration is used to define the image layout, you don't have to interact with the GUI.
FITC operates in one of two modes:
• Advanced – Same layout, look, and feel of FITC from previous generations
• Wizard – A step-by-step process limited to the essential features needed to create a full SPI image.
FITC just generates a complete SPI image file; it does not program the flash device. This complete SPI image must be programmed into the flash with FPT, any third-party flash burning tool, or some other flash burner device.

System Requirements
FITC runs on Windows* XP, Windows* Vista, and Windows* 7. The tool does not have to run on an Intel® ME-enabled system.

Flash Image Details
A flash image is composed of five regions. The locations of these regions are referred to in terms of where they can be found within the total memory of the flash.

>> INTEL ME REGION

System Tools_Flash Image Tool_7
Intel 6 Serries Chipsset

Download list

Last edited:
Flash Image Tool 8.1.10.1286
System Tools_Flash Image 8.1.40.1456

ICC_Tools
System Tools

Flash Image Tool
Flash Programming Tool
FWUpdate
MEInfo
MEManuf
Open Watcom Public License.pdf

Support Intel 7, 6, C600 Series Chipsset

Download list

Flash Image Tool 8.1.10.1286.zip
1.3 MB · Views: 1,023

Last edited:
Agenda
• Introduction
• ME FW utilities
• ME disable method
• BIOS image creation SOP
• BIOS rom VSCC data
• Demo: BIOS rom image creation
• Memo
• Reference

Introduction

• Intel ME (management engine) is a micro processor with its own memory, boot rom & MAC (for Intel LAN).
• Similar to ACPI, ME has its own power state Mx state: M0, M3 & Moff (ME power is controlled by pin SLP_A).
• ME FW is combined in the BIOS rom and under Intel current design, ME is a necessary feature.
• To support ME, BIOS rom must connect to PCH directly for ME to access before BIOS code works.

ME.png

Documents Tools.
ME.ppt
IBX ME Ignition FW MAS Rev: 1.0
PCH SPI Programming Guide

Download list

IBX_ME_Ignition_FW_MAS_Rev_1.0.pdf
606.4 KB · Views: 767

ME.ppt
1.2 MB · Views: 758

PCH_SPI_Programming_Guide.pdf
1.2 MB · Views: 957

Flash Image Tool 7.0.4.1197
Flash Image Tool_7.1.20.1119
Flash Programming Tool
FWUpdate
MEManuf
System Tools

Flash Image Tool:
The Flash Image tool (FITC.exe) creates and configures a complete SPI image file for CPT platforms in the following way:
1. FITC creates and allows configuration of the Flash Descriptor Region, which contains configuration information for platform hardware and FW.
2. FITC assembles the following into a single SPI flash image:
• Binary files of the following regions:
• BIOS
• Intel integrated LAN (GbE)
• Intel® ME
• Platform Descriptor Region
• The Flash Descriptor Region created by FITC
3. You can manipulate the completed SPI image via a GUI and change the various chipset parameters to match the target hardware. Various configurations can be saved to independent files, so you don't have to recreate a new image each time.
FITC supports a set of command line parameters that can be used to build an image from the CLI or from a makefile. When a previously stored configuration is used to define the image layout, you don't have to interact with the GUI.
FITC operates in one of two modes:
• Advanced – Same layout, look, and feel of FITC from previous generations
• Wizard – A step-by-step process limited to the essential features needed to create a full SPI image.
FITC just generates a complete SPI image file; it does not program the flash device. This complete SPI image must be programmed into the flash with FPT, any third-party flash burning tool, or some other flash burner device.

System Requirements
FITC runs on Windows* XP, Windows* Vista, and Windows* 7. The tool does not have to run on an Intel® ME-enabled system.

Flash Image Details
A flash image is composed of five regions. The locations of these regions are referred to in terms of where they can be found within the total memory of the flash.

>> INTEL ME REGION

System Tools_Flash Image Tool_7
Intel 6 Serries Chipsset
admin cho em con me 1.0.4.1089 tk

admin cho em hỏi sao em lấy những tools trên xuống nhưng khi em oppen 1 file bios ra toàn báo lỗi và không mở được ạ, em sử dụng nhiều tools rồi nhưng ko tools nào trên này mở được file của sony này Sony SVF142 DA0HK8MB6E0 REV E, mong admin chỉ cho em cách sử dụng những tools nào cho những BIOS nào là hợp lý với ạ, em cảm ơn, ví dụ như file này, em muốn clear me nó, mà sao những tools kia ko cái nào mở được nên em ko biết ME_REGION nó sao hết ak

Download list

admin cho em hỏi sao em lấy những tools trên xuống nhưng khi em oppen 1 file bios ra toàn báo lỗi và không mở được ạ, em sử dụng nhiều tools rồi nhưng ko tools nào trên này mở được file của sony này Sony SVF142 DA0HK8MB6E0 REV E, mong admin chỉ cho em cách sử dụng những tools nào cho những BIOS nào là hợp lý với ạ, em cảm ơn, ví dụ như file này, em muốn clear me nó, mà sao những tools kia ko cái nào mở được nên em ko biết ME_REGION nó sao hết ak
Bạn muốn biết clear me thì phải mua hướng dẫn :p
https://vinafix.vn/resources/how-to-clear-me-region.1188/
cái này mình ko hướng dẫn free :D

bạn cho mình hỏi mình nạp lại bios cho con dell 5470 nhưng sau khi nộp thì máy lâu lên hình có phải do lỗi me region không?
bạn có thể hướng dẫ mình clear me region được không? mình xin cảm ơn

bạn cho mình hỏi mình nạp lại bios cho con dell 5470 nhưng sau khi nộp thì máy lâu lên hình có phải do lỗi me region không?
bạn có thể hướng dẫ mình clear me region được không? mình xin cảm ơn
Đúng vậy đây ME Region là khả nang lỗi cao nhất đã và sửa nhiều.
Bạn có thể sử dụng bios này
https://vinafix.vn/threads/dell-v5470-jw8b-jw8c-haswell.13344/#post-29474

còn nếu muốn từ clear me thì bạn phải mua
https://vinafix.vn/resources/how-to-clear-me-region.1188/

Latest posts

Back