What's new

B340 CIH77S v1.0

i now remove battery and still with password, how i can remove ?
i used the bios up and not video for me .

Download list

WhatsApp Image 2020-09-30 at 11.16.30 PM.jpeg
I try but no video no internal, no hdmi, now i try with the original lock bios and the pc no internal video, only video for hdmi, is possible that the wrong bios damage internal output bios?
No, the BIOS can't damage it without guilt, errors can only happen when you program and when you remove the chip

No, the BIOS can't damage it without guilt, errors can only happen when you program and when you remove the chip
Ok, but the failed the aio, when i try program other one bios and the internal screen failure, the image shows is similar a failed ram, lines and squares in the image, but next i try the unpass bios (you send me) and not screen, i think is normal because is not compatible, so i try the original bios and i get surprised the aio only show video to port external hdmi : '(
Thank you for help me.

Ok, but the failed the aio, when i try program other one bios and the internal screen failure, the image shows is similar a failed ram, lines and squares in the image, but next i try the unpass bios (you send me) and not screen, i think is normal because is not compatible, so i try the original bios and i get surprised the aio only show video to port external hdmi : '(
Thank you for help me.
Only you can know what happened

Latest posts

Back