Asus R900VUJ, mb K95VJ, Compal LA-8223P
BD82HM76 PCH SLJ8E, N13P-GLR-A1, KB9012QF A3

Download list

KB9012QF ASUS K95JV LA-8223P.bin.zip
51.2 KB · Views: 232

LA-8223P 1.0.fz
139.5 KB · Views: 100

Hi,
I need a full bios bin dump file for AsusK95VJ motherboard.
I downloaded what I found here, but when using with CH341A programmer I got errors: got a mismatch at the end.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,
I need a full bios bin dump file for AsusK95VJ motherboard.
I downloaded what I found here, but when using with CH341A programmer I got errors: got a mismatch at the end.

Thanks in advance.

HI, thank you, I got the bios from here, but I have errors like I said.
I have K95VJ YZ052D model. LA-822 written on the MB

Also, first bin file found here is only a few kb, what is it please?

LA-8223P_Asus_K95VJ_R900VJ.bin.zip - this one is 8193kb and I get also error that "some content" will not be written

Asus K95V_LA-8223P.bin.zip - this one error at the end of flashing, mismatch of content, what does that mean?

If I flash my original bin file, it does not give an error, but it is corrupted anyway...

OK, will reflash and send a photo.
Is the file with 8193kb ok to have this dimension?
I thin kit should be 8192kb

Question please: I am removing the cmos battery before flash, this is how I read the procedure, is it ok? can you plese confirm?

ok I understand these are some of the wrong tools when backing them up, so please fix them.
I managed to flash the first file on the thread, the 3.8MB one. I didnt use the Auto function in the CH341A software, I erased and Blanked manually and then pressed Program.
Just that I see only 1 SATA port now, out of 3, need to check why.

The file you provided, thanks, I will try later, in aprox 3 hours. How is it different from the first one in the thread that I flashed?

Also if you know, can a bios .bin file dump be edited with AMIbcp to unlock features?
Thank you.

I managed to flash the first file on the thread, the 3.8MB one. I didnt use the Auto function in the CH341A software, I erased and Blanked manually and then pressed Program.
Just that I see only 1 SATA port now, out of 3, need to check why.

The file you provided, thanks, I will try later, in aprox 3 hours. How is it different from the first one in the thread that I flashed?

Also if you know, can a bios .bin file dump be edited with AMIbcp to unlock features?
Thank you.
it is same BIOS on top , I just resized it to full 8MB.

Reporting back.
I totally solved my problems with the file Asus K95V_LA-8223P.bin.zip in this thread.
It is Bios version 230, all Sata ports working fine.

Thank you Vinafix/ThienBui for helping me out.

For future refference for others coming here, I used CH341A programmer and associated chinese software. Just a warning: do not use the AUTO function in that software because it starts deleting BIOS chip without a warning.

For future refference for others coming here, I used CH341A programmer and associated chinese software. Just a warning: do not use the AUTO function in that software because it starts deleting BIOS chip without a warning.
Use more advanced tools like RT809H or SVOD....

Back