Name: Tag Editor
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.7 or higher
• ability to load tags from network services, such as MusicBrainz, CoverArt and AcoustID.
• ability to load tags from paths.
• new menu items: 'Load Tags From Paths', 'Load Tags From Network', 'Load Tags Advanced'.
• new columns have been added: 'Album Artist', 'Tag Format', 'Audio Codec', 'Audio Format',
'Bitrate', 'Sample Rate', 'Channels', 'Duration', 'Frequency', 'Composer', 'Copyright', 'Disc #'.
• ability to edit file names.
• ability to rename files automatically.
• new menu item: 'Rename Files'.
• new menu item: 'Replace Artworks'.
• new menu item: 'Select Row'.
• support of Full Screen.
• new menu item: 'View / Enter Full Screen'.
• ability to play audio files.
• new menu item and toolbar button: 'File / Quick Look'.
• new keyboard shortcuts.
• for stability improvements.
• for support of WAV tags.
• for support of FLAC tags.
• for performance.
• for extraction text tags from paths.
• minor fixes for function 'Remove Extra Characters'.
• for keyboard shortcuts.
Tag Editor is handy spreadsheet for batch tagging and renaming audio files. You can download music metadata and artworks from network; load tags from files and folders names; rename multiple files simultaneously; edit, copy, paste, find and replace tags.
All these batch actions can be done in one window, using keyboard shortcuts, and with full control over your changes.
Tag Editor supports ID3 tags for MP3, WAV, AIFF, FLAC, and MP4 tags for MP4 and M4A (Apple lossless) files*. You can edit and download Album, Album Artist, Artist, Artwork, Audio Codec, Audio Format, Bit Rate (kbps), BMP (Tempo), Channels, Comment, Composer, Copyright, Disc Number, Encoded By, Genre, Grouping, Key, Title, Track Number and Year tags.
Filenames can be changed in auto or in manual modes as well. Technical information, such as Duration, Extension, File Name, Folder, Path, Sample Rate (Hz), Size, Tag Format and others can be displayed and used for creation of tags.