Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.6
Processor type(s) & speed: Intel, 64 bit
RAM minimum: N/A
Video RAM: N/A
What's new in version 1.10.10 (207)
• Adds support for MusePack files.
• Fixes an issue that caused some very short tracks to be skipped.
• Fixes issues when importing some iTunes smart playlists.
• Fixes a potential crash when using the watched folders.
• Fixes a potential crash when using AirTunes playback.
Swinsian is a music manager and player for OS X.
Supports FLAC/Ogg Vorbis as well as MP3, AAC, WAV, APE, AC3, WavPack, WMA, and cue files
Copies tracks from iPods and iPhones
Watches folders for new files
Fetches album art
Quick control window
Imports iTunes libraries
Playback over AirTunes
Bulk tag editing with regex support
Fixes crashes when using the Mini Window.
Adds year, bitrate and file type parameters to desktop widget theme api.
Fixes issues where the progress bar could get out of sync at the beginning of tracks.
Fixes a problem that could cause Swinsian to fail to quit.
Fixes a potential crash when downloading artwork.
Fixes crashes when attaching iOS devices.
Intel, 64-bit processor
OS X 10.6 or later
iOS interaction requires OSXFuse